Sunday, January 11, 2015

blog set 1

Hi, my name is Tanya, I took this class because of my interest in horror and fantasy, well, more horror then fantasy....My favorite author is Dean Koontz, at one time, as a young kid I was obsessed with Stephen King, but alot of his works are identical and it became boring and very predictable. I found Dragon Eyes by Dean Koontz and was hooked. My love for horror has wore off on my youngest son, who shares my passion and who will sit and pick apart a horror movie with me. Our favorite horror movies are Halloween, Friday the 13th, Nightmare on Elm Street and Saw.

I am hoping to get some good reading from this class, better then the old Shakespeare English class stuff, and to learn a bit about where alot of these genres originate from.

Hope this semester is fun-filled with new material and new friends! Adios!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Tanya,
    I'm a huge Dean Koontz fan, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you gotten to read his new one, The City? Loved it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, I haven't. Maybe that'll be my reader's choice project!

    ReplyDelete